IF THE SHOE FITS

IF THE SHOE FITS

Monday 24 March 2014

Janette...Iks - I Will Wait For You


The long weekend is over sadly but I'd like to start the new week with some incredible words from a  young lady that goes by the name Miss Terious Janette..Iks.  For those who don't know her, she became well known for her poem " I Will Wait For You" which went viral on the internet back in 2011. I'm not going to go into the details of her troubled upbringing but would rather focus on the powerful powerful messages she disseminates through her spoken word pieces. In her own words..."It's not just artistry...it's ministry".

Maybe its because she was my age when she sat down and reflected about her relationship status, but I am one of the many women-and men that she has impacted.

I know this piece is like 3 years old but it is definitely relevant and many ladies can still relate. Have a look at her in action but for those who can't play the video check out her lyrics to ensure you don't miss this message.




Check out her website http://www.mysteriousgenetics.com/ for more of her work and look out for '31 To Be Exact', another masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment